2020 YOUTH bucs football registration
Registration opens March 1st, 2020.
Early Registration Ends May 1st, 2020 (Don’t delay your $50 savings) – account must be paid in full at the time of registering.
Create or login to your account
Add to cart
Email [email protected] for your early registration discount.
You’ll receive an email back to proceed to checkout once your account is adjusted
Free Sunday Summer Workouts starting June 7th from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM at Allatoona High School.
Please sign up for texts/emails regarding important information about weather cancellations, program changes and/or updates from the Youth Football Board regarding the pre-season Sunday football workouts and the football regular season. http://rainedout.com/
Kindergarten/1st grade – Early Registration Discount – $175 (no payment plan available with this offer)
2nd – 5th grades – Early Registration Discount – $275 (deadline to register and pay is May 1, 2020, no payment plan available with discount)
2nd – 5th grades – Registration – $325 (payment plan option available as listed below)
Equipment Hand Out:
TBD (To receive football equipment, each player must bring three (3) individual deposit checks: equipment ($250), volunteer ($200) and EOS ($40) and a copy of his birth certificate.)
All practices will be at Allatoona High School at the following fields:
** Upper practice field behind visitor side of Buc Stadium/next to the bus parking lot**
**Lower practice field behind tennis courts**
**Allatoona HS Stadium- the main turf field**
Monday and Tuesday 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM – Helmet only, no pads (players must have two consecutive days in practice before playing in full pads)
Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM Full pads, Saturday TBD by head coach
Monday, Tuesday, & Thursdays 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM Full pads
Saturday TBD by head coach
Week 3 and remainder of season
Monday (lower practice field), Tuesday (Buc Stadium), Thursdays (lower practice field) 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM Full pads
New Parent/Family Volunteer requirements:
· Each player is responsible to cover volunteer hours in the concession stand or other areas that may be needed during the season throughout the program (K-12th) to meet the volunteer hour requirement.
· You will need to provide a deposit check in the amount of $200 per participant that will be forfeited if you do not show up to work for your shifts. Your check will be returned after you have completed your shifts.
· You may opt out for a cost of $200 per participant at the time of registration or equipment pick-up.
· You may sign up for your shifts via the volunteer link that will be up prior to the season starting, and an email blast will go out notifying you when it is available.
· You will not be able to pick up a uniform /equipment if you do not provide a deposit check or opt out payment per participant.
Registration Fee Includes:
Shoulder pads/ 7-piece pads set
Game uniform – 2 jerseys (one red home jersey and one white away jersey) and black game pants
Practice uniform – jersey and gray pants